Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Sephora Rouge/ VIB Sale Suggestions and Other Goodies



While this was a compilation of  new goodies, there are some standards that I feel are worth looking into.
I approach Sephora sales with the mindset of buying things I need that are expensive, I am looking at you Drunk Elephant C-firma $100 Cdn and some limited edition holiday products. To be honest, I try not to purchase too many LE as their quality is typically poor and repeats from years prior.

Here are some items that I think are worth it:
Drunk Elephant skin care - C-firma
NARS concealer - soft matte (in the pot) love this for under my eye
Shiseido Cottons. I have been a fan since 2006 and will continue to purchase them.
Koh Gen Do foundation - gorgeous Japanese skin care and makeup in one. Love Love Love

No comments:

Post a Comment