Sunday, January 6, 2013

Favourite Drug Store Products

In Canada, some of our Drugstores actually have high end brands like Dior, Lancome, Shiseido and Guerlain, but no cheating here.....It is all about the mass brands, which have really improved their  quality
image source: revlon.ca

Revlon ColourStay 24hour Whipped Foundation. It goes on like butter and throughout the day, your skin looks better and better. I use my fingers to apply it. The colours go on a little light, so choose one shade darker. I wear Sand Beige (NC20).

image source: physiciansformula.com

Physicians Formula 2-in-1 Boosting Eyeliner +  Serum. A post devoted solely to this should tell you how much I love this product. I still love it. It glides across the eye and lasts over 12 hours.
Image source: bioderma.ca
Bioderma Sensibio Micellaire. This isn't a shock, as most people love love love this product. I will join the masses and put this on a pedestal too. It leaves my skin soft and takes off everything I throw at it.
          Similar products - La Roche Posay Physiologique Micellaire, Vichy Micellaire, RoC Micellaire
image source: revlon.ca

Revlon Lip Butters. I am late to the party on this one. Loads of colours, smooth and hydrating. For those who want something between lip gloss and lipstick, look no further.
          Similar products - Clinique Lip Butters, L'Oreal The Balm
Image source: maybelline.ca

Maybelline Eyestudio Cream Eyeliner. Absolutely great! Goes on so easily, pigmented and long lasting. Even the included brush is good.
          Similar products MAC's Fluidline and Bobbi Brown's Gel Eyeliner.
image source: superdrug.co.uk

Maybelline Falsies Mascara. If you can get past the fragrance and the gimmicky wand, this little mascara is lovely. Makes my lashes look fuller and longer. Keeps the curl.
Image source: rimmellondon.com/ca

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks. well done! The texture, pigmentation and colours feel like a high end product. Now if one could only find them......

I know there is more out there and I am sure it will change. Let me know your favourite drugstore products.
xo Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment